The Australasian Sleep Association (ASA) is the peak scientific body in Australia & New Zealand representing clinicians, scientists and researchers in the broad area of Sleep.
A community that recognises the importance of good sleep to health, public safety, productivity and quality of life.
"The mission of the Australasian Sleep Association (ASA) is to lead and promote sleep health & sleep science across Australia and New Zealand and to advance the professional interests of its members."
In order to achieve its Mission, the ASA will:
- Promote Education and Training in sleep health & sleep science within its membership and the other health related professions
- Foster Research in sleep health and sleep science
- Establish Clinical Standards within the profession and industry
- Be the recognised Voice of sleep expertise
- Advocate for the professional interests of members
- Inform members and the public on sleep health & sleep science
- Provide Services to members
- Ensure Good Governance within the Association