Insomnia and sleep apnoea study, with FREE gold-standard treatment
Monash University is currently seeking adults who experience insomnia, show signs of sleep apnoea, and are fluent in English for a study exploring the connection between insomnia and sleep apnoea, which commonly occur together.
What are the signs of sleep apnoea?
- You or your partner have noticed you stop breathing during your sleep
- Waking up with a choking sensation
- Waking up gasping for air
This study involves:
- Seven weeks of FREE gold-standard treatment for insomnia (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia) with a sleep therapist
- Questionnaires & Interviews
- Four overnight stays at Monash Sleep & Circadian Laboratory
- Monitoring of your sleep/wake patterns
- Completing some cognitive tasks
Participants will be compensated up to $450 for successfully completing all non-treatment components of the study.
Register your interest using the link below and one of our friendly staff will be in touch!
Link to register interest: https://redcap.link/projectcomisa
MUHREC Approval Number: 29686