Evaluating child sleep health treatments.
Does your child have a sleep problem?
- refuse to go to bed at night
- have trouble falling asleep
- wake up and cannot get back to sleep
- have trouble waking up or getting out of bed in the morning
- often sleep in their parents' bed or bedroom or need a parent present to help them fall asleep
- miss school or feel fatigued throughout the school day
If you answered yes to one or more of these questions, your child could benefit from treatment at the Child & Adolescent Sleep Clinic, within the School of Psychology, at Flinders University.
We are currently seeking school aged children, 6-13 years of age, to help evaluate a new brief treatment program.
For more information please call 8201 7587 or email . Alternatively, find us on facebook at www.facebook.com/cascsleep.