Monash University is currently recruiting individuals who live in Australia for the Novel Insomnia Treatment Experiment (NITE).
What is NITE investigating?
NITE aims to understand how using sleep-measuring wearable devices (e.g. Fitbit), with guidance for how to interpret their data, may improve insomnia.
We are looking for individuals who:
• Live in Australia
• Experience Insomnia
• Are over 18 years old
• Can communicate in English
• Have access to a smartphone, the internet at home, and an email address.
What does the study involve?
• Using wearable sleep devices (e.g. Fitbit, Dreem)
• Completing a daily sleep diary
• Receiving reports about your sleep
• Completing a Zoom session about sleep
You can be reimbursed up to $70 without having to leave your house. For more information, feel free to contact us or sign up through our website.
Monash University Human Research Ethics Committee – project number 20856