Receive personalised recommendations tailored to your body clock!
Monash University is currently seeking volunteers for a study exploring personalised light intervention to improve shift worker’s sleep, alertness and wellbeing.
We are looking for shift workers who are:
- aged between 18-65 years
- on average, work at least4 night (≥ 6 hours worked between 2200h - 0800h) OR early morning (defined as starting work before 0700) shifts each month
- have a roster pattern incorporating ≥ 3 consecutive night/ early morning shifts
The study involves:
- ~ 8 weeks of daily sleep & light monitoring with daily tasks (5 mins/day)
- Objective body clock assessments (2 times during study)
- Following lighting recommendations that are tailored for your body clock (portable devices will be provided).
Participants will be reimbursed ~$425 for study completion. All tasks will occur in the context of participants’ usual lives, meaning individuals do not need to visit a laboratory.
Register your interest via email () or use the link below, and a researcher will be in touch with further information: https://bit.ly/shiftwork-monash
MUHREC Approval Number: 28948