Annual Membership: $82.50 ($75.00 per annum plus GST.)
You may not be aware that the Sleep Health Foundation sits separately from the Australian Sleep Association, even though we work in collaboration with each other.
Being a financial member of the Foundation is not just about what we can provide for members, it’s about contributing to the important work we do to promote the importance of sleep health and it’s also about building strength in numbers and being a part of a wider community.
Here are some of the benefits of being a member:
- Develop new skills by participating on committees and in projects.
- Opportunities to apply for grants and awards offered to members only.
- Be paid to present workshops to community groups, schools, government and business organisations.
- Meet new people in your field.
- Advertise your research projects on our website if you want volunteers and we will promote on our social media channels.
- Advertise job vacancies on our website, and through our social media channels.
- Participate in our annual Emerging Sleep Hero Award – this will be open to members only from 2021.
- Become a media spokesperson for the Sleep Health Foundation.
- Build your leadership track record for promotion, fellowship and grant applications.