Mark your calendars! The 15th annual World Sleep Day will be Friday, March 18, 2022.
We are excited to share the slogan and theme for World Sleep Day 2022: "Quality Sleep, Sound Mind, Happy World." This slogan will offer an opportunity for World Sleep Day Delegates and other sleep health advocates to discuss themes like:
- The components of "quality sleep"
- How sleep affects mental health, mood, and decision-making
- Sleep in the context of global health
Help raise awareness of #WorldSleepDay by carrying out an awareness activity in your workplace as an official World Sleep Day Delegate.
Before creating your own awareness event, consider the following:
- How can you raise awareness amid a pandemic?
- What are your capabilities as an individual and/or in a group?
- What are your available resources?
- How likely will media interest be in your country?
Become a World Sleep Day delegate and contribute to improving and facilitating sleep health in Australia.