Mark your calendars! The 15th annual World Sleep Day will be Friday, March 18, 2022.
We are excited to share the slogan and theme for World Sleep Day 2022: "Quality Sleep, Sound Mind, Happy World." This slogan will offer an opportunity for World Sleep Day Delegates and other sleep health advocates to discuss themes like:
- The components of "quality sleep"
- How sleep affects mental health, mood, and decision-making
- Sleep in the context of global health
Help raise awareness of #WorldSleepDay by carrying out an awareness activity in your workplace as an official World Sleep Day Delegate.
Before creating your own awareness event, consider the following:
- Please have a morning tea/virtual gathering in your workplace and reflect on some ways of improving the sleep health profile of your workplace
- Take a personal challenge for the week, or even a day such as no emails or work after 8pm and implement a wind down before sleep
- Consider 20-30 minutes of morning exercise outside in the morning light if you don't already do so.
- Please follow us on our social media channels and like and share our content when you can. We really want to increase our reach and your help would be really appreciated.
- Please consider becoming a member of the Sleep Health Foundation (only $75 p/a plus GST)
Consider making a donation to the Sleep Health Foundation via our "DONATE" button on our website, no matter how small.
- Lean into the power of sleep to enhance your quality of life.
Become a World Sleep Day delegate and contribute to improving and facilitating sleep health in Australia.