The Monash Sleep Laboratory is currently seeking adults for a study exploring the relationships between sleep, stress and emotions, in the context of insomnia.
Project ARISE (Australian Research on Insomnia, Sleep & Emotions) is a new study on insomnia, sleep and emotions, run by the Monash Sleep Laboratory.
It is currently seeking adults aged 18 - 70, who experience insomnia and are fluent in English, for a study exploring the relationships between sleep, stress, and emotions in the context of insomnia.
Participants will be compensated up to $1050 for successfully completing all non-treatment components of the study.
The study involves:
- Seven weeks of FREE gold-standard treatment for insomnia (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy for Insomnia) with a sleep therapist
- Questionnaires and interviews
- Two overnight stays at Monash Sleep & Circadian Laboratory
- Monitoring of your sleep/wake patterns
- Three brief testing sessions before & after treatment
MUHREC Approval Number: 29500