Annual Membership: $82.50 per annum incl GST
You may not be aware that the Sleep Health Foundation sits separately from the Australasian Sleep Association, even though we work in collaboration with each other.
By becoming a financial member of the foundation, you will contribute to the important work we do around promoting sleep health.
Your membership will also provide you with a number of benefits that are only available to members including the following:
- Opportunities to apply for grants and awards
- Be paid to present to community groups, schools, government and businesses
- Peer networking and support
- Advertise for volunteers for your research projects on our website
- Advertise job vacancies on our website
- Gain experience and develop new skills by volunteering for committees and projects
Individual Life Membership - $3,000.00 one-off payment
Life membership provides an opportunity to make a substantial one-off contribution to the Foundation.
All Membership fees are tax deductible.
- ASA members can join online when renewing their membership (but if you have automatic renewal with your ASA membership you will have to use the SHF website to join or renew your membership).
We are developing partnerships with industry to fund specific projects.
We look forward to working with you to further knowledge of sleep and its disorders amongst the community, relevant professions, industry and government.
The Sleep Health Foundation receives no government funding and relies on the support of its corporate partners, sponsors and donations. We are very grateful to all our donors.