Introduce primary school children to the importance of sleep through a new and free online sleep education program created by Australian sleep expert Associate Professor Sarah Blunden.
About the free sleep education resources:
- Designed to engage primary school children aged 8-12 years
- Based on years of research about children and sleep
- Created by a sleep education expert and psychologist
- Endorsed by the Sleep Health Foundation
- Adaptable to primary school curriculum frameworks
- Includes downloadable resources - click here